What is Vuco world ?

VucoWorld is a decentralized virtual reality platform that will be powered by the Ethereum blockchain. Within the VucoWorld platform, users will be able to create, experience, and monetize their content and applications.

The soon to be finite, traversable, 3D virtual space within VucoWorld is called VucoWorld Digital land, a non-fungible digital asset maintained in an Ethereum smart contract. VucoWorld Digital Land is divided into parcels that are identified by cartesian coordinates (x, y). In VucoWorld there are 25 districts with 4 cities in each district.

These parcels are permanently owned by members of the community and have been purchased using VucoWorld, VucoCoin cryptocurrency token. This gives users full control over the environments and applications that they create, which can range from anything like static 3D scenes to more interactive applications or games.

Some parcels are further organized into themed communities, by organizing parcels into Districts, the community can create shared spaces with common interests and uses. The content that makes up VucoWorld will stored and distributed via a VucoWorld network while ownership and transactions are validated on the Ethereum blockchain using opensea.io or VucoWorld to buy sell or transfer.

VucoWorld is built for content creators, businesses, and individuals that are seeking a new artistic medium, business opportunities, or a source of entertainment. 

The VucoWorld game world is divided into 102,400 individual parcels of Digital Land, districts, and city’s each represented by an NFT.  

Each piece of Digital land is 16 square meters (virtually) and can be found at a specific coordinate in the VucoWorld Metaverse. 

Digital Land holders can develop their plot into anything, although the Metaverse is divided into distinct, and city’s the districts all have different values sizes and themes.  

These districts have been generated for a December 30 pre-launch land sales using only VucoCoin tokens. 

VucoCoin holders will be able to propose and vote on policy updates, the specifics of Digital Land auctions, and the types of content allowed in the VucoWorld Metaverse. 

Many VucoWorld users will want to monetize their digital land through leasing, and advertising, while others will create and sell items for VucoCoins tokens. 

What makes VucoWorld Unique ?

How many Vuco World Coin (VWC) are in circulation?

There are 100,000,000 Vuco World Coin in circulation out of the current total supply of 1 bn. 

There are burn mechanisms to reduce the circulating supply of Vuco World Coin, including a 3% Vuco World Coin burn that will happen with all marketplace transactions. Also, in the prelaunch 100% of all the tokens used will be burned after transfer.

Currently 40% of the  supply is being offered for digital Land purchases. while the remaining 60% is split equally between the company, community, development team, and early contributors.  

On December 30, 2020 the token’s market cap will be set at US$ ($5,983,880,000) bn and will be launching the VucoCoin token on January 17th 2022.

How is VucoWorld Network Secured ?

VucoCoin is based on the Ethereum blockchain which is secured by a large, decentralized network of miners which work together with thousands of nodes to ensure the blockchain, and hence the VucoCoin tokens is protected against attacks. Ethereum is the most popular network for crypto tokens that do not have their own blockchain. 

Where can you buy VucoCoin ?

Today before the launch of the token you can only buy VucoCoin from the company. After the token launch everyone will able to purchase the token as it can be traded against Bitcoin, Tether, and ETH, as well as being purchased with many other fiat-currencies including USD. 

What to do with your Land ?


Property bought in Vuco World can be held in your opensea account.  

You become the sole owner of that parcel and once the bid of your land gets high you can sell your land for a higher value


You can use your land parcel to build a small house, a big mansion or a commercial venue. 

Keep your place to chill

You can hold your property for your personal use and have fun activities like:

  • Virtual private party
  • Virtual Movie Night
  • or just to hang out with your friends Virtually
Make it a commercial property

You can use your land parcel to build a small house, a big mansion or a commercial venue. 

Use it as a commercial Venue

You can use your property to host commercial events:

  • Host concerts
  • Corporate rentals for meetings and conferences
Rent it out to the right teneant

You can rent out your property and earn crypto from it. 

You can do both short term and long term rentals 

Scroll to top